RookMay is an international Information Compliance & Security Services Company established in 2002. The head office is based in London (United Kingdom) with regional offices in Dubai (Middle East) and Singapore (Asia). The company delivers niche independent consulting, recruitment and training services and has already worked across many industry sectors for both private and public sector organisations.
Our focus and skills
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) including Document Management and Records Management and Archiving/Storage
- Information Compliance including General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and Compliance/Standards/Regulations
- Cyber Security and Information Security
Independent product experience
Our consultants have hands experience in a range of industry-leading enterprise software systems and products including Microsoft SharePoint, EMC Documentum, OpenText ECM Suite (Livelink, Hummingbird), IBM FileNet, HP ECM (Autonomy/Worksite), Alfresco, Kofax and related information management, knowledge management, archiving and enterprise search solutions.
What make’s RookMay unique
- Our founder and people: Our consultants have in-depth hands on experience across many sectors. Our Founder, May Ladd, with over 20 years’ experience is an acknowledged subject matter expert and an international trainer and speaker in all matters relating to information management
- Our specialism and focus: We only specialise in information management and related areas including Enterprise Document, Document Management, Big Data and Information Compliance
- Our history and in-depth experience: Since 2002 we have delivered 100s of training courses across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Consulted with some of the largest international blue chip organisations across a range of sectors including Finance, Oil/Gas, Government, Health and Charities