- April – New website ‘www.rookmay.com’ goes live
- February – Successfully and on time completed a complex document management migration project for Affinity Water
- August – Vaultium is sold to Ccube Solutions Limited (UK) and the new name for the company becomes ‘RookMay’
- June – Affinity Water add RookMay as an approved supplier to help support the migration of documents from a legacy Tower IDM 18.2 document management system to SharePoint 2010
- June – RookMay partners with eXceeding Limited to deliver a Document Management Strategy for Capital & Counties (Capco) Properties PLC. Capital & Counties Properties PLC (Capco) is a London property company with two key assets focused on Earls Court and Covent Garden.
- May – Delivering document management solutions and architecture consultancy to Credit Suisse
- May – Undertakes an annual Data Protection Audit for their client Butterworth Labs
- April – Completed a ECM and document management consultancy assignment for TeliaSonera in Sweden and Finland, Scandinavia
- August – Delivering Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions design and architecture services for TeliaSonera, a global telecoms, broadband and mobile service provider based out of Scandinavia
- May – Provides information architecture and document management consultancy services at ControlCircle. ControlCircle is a leading provider of managed and cloud-based services to enterprises and on-line businesses on a global basis
- May – RookMay begins to support the UK Pensions Regulator with strategic document management services
- September – RookMay supports NFU Mutual on a major information management project involving 6,000 users using Microsoft SharePoint and IBM FileNet P8
- May – RookMay celebrates its 10th Birthday
- May – North London based Chartered Accountants, Stuart Harris Associates, has selected Vaultium to improve both its records management and safeguard the important information it keeps and shares with its clients
- April – True Deli, an all inclusive London based catering company, has appointed Vaultium to get organised, share files easily and work securely from anywhere
- March – Data Defender Limited is to partner with Vaultium, a secure, military-grade online document management software solutions provider to further enhance their services
- 14th March 2011 – Press Release
Poor record keeping could result in heavy fines, claims Vaultium
London, 14 March 2011 – Small and medium sized businesses risk heavy fines as well as disruption, if they fail to keep adequate records warns Vaultium, one of Europe’s most secure online file sharing and collaboration solution providers. Read the full release
- 7th February 2011 – Press Release
Vaultium warns against storing sensitive data in the public cloud
European Union report points to cross border data tourism issues
London, 7 February 2011 – Vaultium, one of Europe’s most secure online file sharing and collaboration solution providers, is warning that businesses risk falling foul of UK and European legislation should they choose to store sensitive information in the public cloud. Read the full release
- March – CO-DO Limited changes its name to ‘Vaultium’ (www.vaultium.com) to launch a new secure, ISO27001 compliant document
- July – Vaultium is the new trading name for CO-DO Limited
- August – Company delivers document management support for Petro-Canada
- July – Consultants begin to deliver document management, records management and compliance seminars and programmes across the Middle East
- June – The Company delivers strategic document and records management services to help establish Ofqual, the new UK Government examinations regulator.
- October – Company assists an overseas Gas Production Company with strategic procurement advice and guidance for a document, content and records management solution
- August – The Company supports Capita, one of UK’s leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and professional services companies with their clients’ content and document management services
- May – The Company helps to roll out a large document and records management project for over 3,000 users for this major UK-wide Government organisation
- September – The Company delivers a web content management archiving and guidance for a large Public sector organisation employing over 3,500 staff.
- June – The Company continues to work alongside Atos Origin in France to deliver a large document management project for the French Ministry of Finance.
- January – The Company (in association with partners) is reselected to deliver document management consultancy services to an independent professional & investment management services group employing over 1,200 people, Smith & Williamson.
- November – Consultants support The French Ministry of Finance (MINEFI) working alongside system integrator Atos Origin to assist with the architecture and recommendation of a large document management implementation
- July – Delivers ISO 27001 information security advice and document management services for Woking Borough Council
- June – Company supports the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) organisation through delivering strategic electronic document & records management services
- August – In association with partners, BT, Company delivers extensive document management and records management consultancy to the UK’s largest £Multi billion defence sector bid for the Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- June – Company (in association with partners) assists a large multi-billion pharmaceutical plc employing over 30,000 staff across Europe with their document and records management requirements
- April – May Ladd delivers key speech titled “One small step for EDRM, one large leap for Information Management” is delivered at the Records Management Society Annual Conference and AGM in Bournemouth
- July – Company helps a leading international law firm, Norton Rose with their Content Management Strategy
- June – Company delivers strategic document management strategy to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI)
- June – UK Highways Agency, first client, delivering document management, records management and web content management services
- May – May Ladd founded CO-DO Limited (Contents and Documents) as an information management consultancy. ‘CO-DO’ was an acronym that stood for CONTENTS and DOCUMENTS. The company was incorporated as a Limited company in England, UK.