About May Ladd
May established RookMay in 2002. He has 20+ years’ experience as a subject matter expert, senior consultant and international trainer in Document Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Records Management, Information Architecture, Information Security, Workflow, Enterprise Search, Archiving, Data Compliance, Big Data, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing. He is passionate about information management!
May also developed, funded and launched www.Vaultium.com, an online document management Software As A Service (SAAS) cloud business and successfully sold the business in 2014. He continues to be an active shareholder in Vaultium.
May has delivered 100s of training seminars throughout UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia in the field of Document Management and Records Management/Information Compliance/Security. Has spoken at seminars and leading events including The Records Management Society, The British Computer Society (BCS) and DocVille.
- MSc Computer Science, Aston University, Birmingham, UK
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with Computer Science, City University, London, UK
Major Achievements At A Glance
- Global ECM Architecture Solutions – Lead Architect on several global projects including Credit Suisse (UK) and TeliaSonera (Sweden) and UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) – UK Largest ECM Project, 300,000 users, 2,000 global locations
- Founder of RookMay. Founder and successfully sold www.Vaultium.com, an online document management Software As A Service (SAAS) cloud company
- Major Government Projects
- Bank of England – Lead DM Consultant – Wrote requirements and supported major migration of 1M+ electronic documents from Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- UK London Congestion Charging Scheme Document Management Project Manager
- UK Foreign & Commowealth Office (FCO) – Project management for major £16M global content management website project – Government Award
- International trainer and seminar speaker – trained over 100 professionals in Document and Records Management across Europe, Middle East and Far East